Competition Terms and Conditions
These Competition Terms and Conditions apply to all Competitions that we run. They include the rules for specific competitions underneath. The Terms and Conditions for our Websites also apply to these competitions.
“Competitions” includes all prize draws, promotions, competitions on our Websites and competitions on social media profiles run by us, including but not limited to those listed below.
- Competitions are only open to persons who are age 18 years or older and who are resident in the United Kingdom. Competitions are not open to our employees or employees of our affiliate companies, or their relatives.
- One entry per person. For the purposes of entering a promotion or competition, you shall not: (i) create multiple accounts in an effort to try and manipulate the results; (ii) violate any additional terms that might be applicable to the Competition; or (iii) make any improper use of promotions and contests offered.
- The closing date for each Competition will be 11:59pm on the closing date stated. We can accept no responsibility for entries which fail to be properly submitted for any technical reason whatsoever, and we will reject entries incorrectly submitted.
- Unless otherwise stated, there will be one winner per Competition.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all entries received meeting the entry criteria and, if applicable, winning criteria set out for each Competition (the “Prize Draw”). “At random” means by random computer selection or an independent person. The Prize Draw will happen within 7 working days of the closing date.
- When entering our Competitions, you will provide your name and contact details. If you win, we will contact you within 28 days of the Prize Draw using the contact details you provided to arrange delivery of your prize. If we can’t contact you using reasonable efforts within this period, we will run a new Prize Draw for an alternative winner.
- The result of any Prize Draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize offered. We reserve the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable.
- The name and county of each winner will be available on requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Competition Entries, Nicocigs Limited, Unit 19, Wainwright Street, Birmingham, B6 5TJ and may be posted online.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, with no liability to any entrants. We have the right to withdraw prizes from winners who have breached these conditions, including the eligibility criteria.
Promoter: Nicocigs Limited, Unit 19, Wainwright Street, Birmingham, B6 5TJ