We are pleased to offer a twelve-month guarantee on all Nicocig products purchased directly through the www.nicocig.co.uk website or through the Nicocig call centre. Restrictions apply.
What does the guarantee cover?
Our guarantees provide cover against faults and breakage during normal use. This means that if your product develops a fault during the guarantee period, we'll arrange for it to be repaired or replaced free of charge.
How does the guarantee work?
During the guarantee period, if your product stops working properly, and this is not because of one of the reasons listed below in “What’s not included”, check any user guides contained in the product packaging.
If you still can’t resolve the issue, please contact us by calling 0800 085 8858 between 8 am and 6:30 pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). You’ll need to provide us with details of your product and the date of purchase.
We’ll ask you to return the product to us, and to provide your contact details including your address. Once we’ve received the product, if we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it with a product of equivalent specification. If no equivalent product is available we‘ll discuss an alternative with you, and we’ll always do our best to make sure that you’re satisfied with the outcome.
What’s not included?
There are some specific exclusions from our guarantees, as follows:
- Accidental damage, for example if your product has been dropped
- Consumables such as cartomisers & capsules
- If the product has been used commercially or for business purposes
- Cosmetic wear and tear such as scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product; and failure to follow our instructions for use
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
Please note that our guarantee only applies to Nicocig products purchased directly through the www.nicocig.co.uk website or through the Nicocig call centre. Nicocig products not purchased directly through the www.nicocig.co.uk website or through the Nicocig call centre must be returned to the retailer where the purchase was made.
This does not affect your statutory rights.